Monday, July 20, 2015

Cameo Writing

Welcome back to Term 3!
This term we are going to be working on descriptive writing by using models of great writing and then changing parts of the writing to put our own images and descriptions to a similar theme. This is called 'Cameo Writing'.
Today we read a text called 'My Yellow World'.



Then we chose our favourite colour and did our own piece of descriptive writing. This is what Manish came up with. 

My Red World!

I live in a red mansion and have butlers with red suits.The place is so red that people call it a blood mansion with even a blood rooftop.I even have red underpants and have red trousers - actually  I wear all red and have strawberry onesies and slippers.My favourite thing to do in red world is swimming. I have my own blood  red pool with blood  red chlorine.I even have a rose and other red flowers  in my garden with a beaming red bright light.I eat red melted pizza with a ham and cheese topping with blood  red juice.In red world there is so much red - it reminds me of red berries.I have 2000 cars with roses printed all over them.I have red grass in my patio and red grass with a huge space for a water fountain and to play red sports and cricket and more sport games.
I love my red world because it is so red like my favourite superhero  ‘The Flash’. Maybe if  I wear more red clothes  I will become the fastest man alive.



No comments:

Post a Comment